Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Full-time: 37.5 hours per week, some evening and weekend work required
Closing Date: 5pm Thursday 28th February 2019
Start Date: ASAP
For questions and further details, and to submit an application, please contact Paul Moat on 07761740496 or email email@example.com
Please apply by email, attaching:
- CV (including contact telephone number and email address);
- Covering letter (two A4 pages maximum) setting out why you want to do this job and how your experience and skills are relevant to it;
- A few examples of your work which illustrate how you meet the essential and/or desirable skills.
Please let us have details of your current salary and two referees, including one contact from your current employer – if you would prefer us not to contact them until a later stage of the selection process, please let us know.
The Scottish Liberal Democrats are equal opportunity employers and particularly welcome applications from people with characteristics currently under-represented among our staff, and applicants with campaign experience outwith the political sector.
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns in Scotland, you will be responsible for helping to deliver electoral success across Scotland. You will support strong local campaign teams in held and target areas with additional focus on implementing digital campaigning, both within individual seats and across Scotland.
You will have experience in running successful campaigns and have an understanding and experience of using a range of online and offline campaign tools and tactics, with the ability to put theory into practice to help local teams across Scotland grow.
- A clear understanding of how to engage and motivate voters across all channels
- Outstanding communication and persuasion skills
- Campaign management experience and a record of success
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Sympathy with the aims and values of the Scottish Liberal Democrats
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Digital Marketing and/or direct or digital marketing qualification
- Experience in using social media and emails, in developing and winning campaigns
- Experience of delivering training
- Political campaign experience at a Parliamentary level
- The ability to produce high quality print and digital content
- Familiarity with Page Plus, Connect (NPG VAN) and NationBuilder
- Full UK driving licence and access to own transport
For more details and a full job description please click here.